Bahria Greens Karachi

Bahria Greens Booking Form Download

Payment Plan

Down Payment Possession Instalments Total Price
295000 2 years 4 years Easy Instalments 1675000

BAHRIA GREENS KARACHI NEW PROJECT

Bahria Greens Karachi a mega residential project for residents of Karachi to just experience the beauty of calmness. This project will introduce world class facilities and an international way of living in Pakistan. Bahria Town private ltd is now offering the standards of life same as Bahria Town Karachi in this low cost housing scheme. So don’t be too late because limited plots are awaiting your arrival having guarantee of best returns. It’s such an amazing place for living because Bahria Greens meet the full spectrum of life style needs.

Bahria Greens Location:

As location is the first priority while buying or selling a home. Specifically Location is the plus point for your investment so Bahria had pay full attention at this point and selected a supreme location for this mega residential project. At the distance of 5 kilometers from GT Road you can see this splendid project and 19km from Islamabad Airport.

Why Invest in Bahria Greens?

The whole Bahria Town is nothing more like a paradise. It would go to be proving a dreamy location not only for newly married couples but also for single family. This project is a short time investment so it’s good for those who want to get instant returns. To accommodate the population this project will be helpful a lot.

Notable Features:

  • 1. Total Price of these plots will be about 1750000.
  • 2. Bahria made a specific plan for Over Seas Customers.
  • 3. There will be 3Marla (75 Yards) Plots in Bahria Greens.
  • 4. You will have to submit the installment after every 3months.
  • 5. Bahria Green booking date will be from 22-06-2020 to 3-07-2020.
  • 6. It will contain construction ground with double storey homes having four bedrooms.
  • 7. Bahria Green Karachi has made an easy four years installment plan which will have 16 installments.
  • 8. The greatest beauty of this project will be its beautiful parks and large roads which will be a Focus of people’s attention.
  • 9. Only 35% land in this mega project will be used for construction while the remaining 65% land will be utilized to make beautiful parks, wide roads and much more entertaining facilities.
  • 10. Experts and analysts believe that due to low prices, large size and also offering 100% loan from the banks of bahria town the price of these plots is being predicted to double in a very short time.
  • 11. Booking form will be available on 21-06-2020 at Bahria Town’s official website. Also these forms can attain from Bahria town’s main head office at Karachi, Nawabsha, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

75 Sq. Yds (15’x40′)

4 Bed, 1700 Sq. Ft. (approx)

Launching 22 JUN 2020

Dedicated Overseas Block